7 Day Money Back Guarantee
Bruce Auto Group is pleased to offer a 7 Day Money Back Guarantee Program.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within 7 days, simply
return it for a refund, provided the following conditions are met:
- Return request must be received by 5 PM on the 7th calendar day following the day of delivery.
Delivery day counts as Day 1 regardless of time of delivery. For example, if the vehicle was delivered on June 5th, notification of return must be received by 5 PM on June 11th.
- The first 500 KMS are at no charge. Each KM afterwards will be charged @ $1.25/each.
- Vehicle must be returned in the condition it was delivered in.
- Vehicle must not have suffered any damage or have been modified in any way.
- As-traded, specialty or high performance vehicles are excluded from this program (including, but not limited to Ford Shelby, Ford Mustang GT, Ford Raptor, Chevrolet Corvette, Dodge SRT, Hyundai N Line).
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply to vehicles located and purchased from an outside source (dealer trades) on behalf of the customer, vehicles delivered outside of Nova Scotia or vehicle purchases at Bruce Leasing Limited.
- This Money Back Guarantee applies to the vehicle only. Protection products (including by not limited to: Ceramic coatings, Paint Protection, Interior Protection, Rust Protection) are not covered under this money-back guarantee but may have partial refunds available depending on the product. Any promotional items part of the deal must be returned, including gas cards and prizes.
- Installed accessories are not eligible for return and will be deducted from return proceeds.
- Warranties, insurances and pre-paid maintenance are all covered & refundable within the 7 day guarantee.
- If the vehicle was financed, Bruce Auto Group will reverse the transaction with the lender. Any fees associated with cancelling with the lender will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Customers are responsible for any licensing costs associated with the vehicle purchase, return or exchange.
- Customers are responsible for returning any government provided rebates for Electric or Hybrid vehicle purchases.
- If choosing to exchange, a maximum of 2 exchanges will be processed for a single purchase.
- If the customer traded-in their previous vehicle and that vehicle has subsequently been sold within the return period, Bruce will pay the cash value as represented on the contract for the trade, less any reconditioning costs.