Lease Or Buy?
Discover the Best Solution For You
Leasing allows you to keep a vehicle for a period generally varying from three to five years by paying a portion of the vehicle. If you want to buy the vehicle at the end of the contract, you pay what is called the "residual value."
Financing divides the total amount required for the vehicle over a period of one to eight years depending on the plan. The majority of consumers who finance their vehicle do so between four to six years. That's just a quick summary of the different buying solutions.
That said, if you're not sure which solution is right for you, Bruce Chrysler is here to help. We're happy to help you make the best choice according to your budget, needs, and the use you will make of your vehicle. Let us help you make the right choice regarding the purchasing solution for your next vehicle.
We can't wait to help you out at Bruce Chrysler. In the meantime, take a look at the following summary of the benefits of each purchasing plan.
Benefits of Financing
- No restrictions on mileage
- The car belongs to you and its maintenance is therefore an investment
- It is possible to modify the car as you please
- More affordable in the long run
- The best option if you want to keep your vehicle for a long time
Benefits of Leasing
- More affordable monthly payments
- Possibility of easy vehicle exchange every two or three years
- No depreciation
- More advantageous if you use your vehicle for work